Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am currently looking for an artist, a musician, an animator and a writer for the project I am working on. Once the game has got to the stage where I am happy for it to be seen by the public, it will be put onto steam greenlight. So there is no definite pay (however if the game does make it onto steam the money will be shared out). The game is currently in a very early stage. So no screenshots atm. The animator will need to be able to create anime styled animations. The artist will need to be able to create drawings of monsters like this [IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-4mWbD1Ngids/U0fwX8vcoII/AAAAAAAAAMs/Dw2t6rtuo7o/w426-h538/Fireball%2Bcreature.png[/IMG] and will need to be able to create tilesets for RMVXAce .The musician will need to create a wide range of music. However, the music created will need to be created on request. The writer will simply need to create a good storyline. If you're interested pm me your Skype because I use Skype as my main means of communication. Also if you have any questions, feel free to ask!  

Last edited by a moderator:

FateAtkinson

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm interested in the writing portion but I don't have a Skype. Maybe we could email?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sure I'll pm you my email!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am the programmer and the leader. Why do you ask?

That Bread

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I am the programmer and the leader. Why do you ask?

Well as the leader you must do something, otherwise it's not a team. For instance I am the person who writes the stories outline and decide on what's best for my project. I also do some of the mapping, database, aesthetics, testing and eventing.

Even with a team you must carry your own weight and manage your team, if you want more people to join you. You should put a section in the post in which you tell what you will do. I don't see this in your post, if I missed it. Then it's not clear to me.

I'm sure that is the reason why ChristianCrossX asked.

Strider

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
HI I'm interested in composing music for your game.  I'm a fairly accomplished composer/pianist just looking for a little extra addition to my portfolio. If interested please contact me for additional information.

Alsojames

Imperial Stormtrooper Marksman Academy Graduate
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do you have room for a co-writer?  I've got a portfolio if you want to see it.

Timandmoor

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
For music check timandmoor.com

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone
6000 Plugins for RPG Maker MV, Pixel RPG Icons, & Reboot Pixel Font | RPG Maker News #38

Why not smash a guitar on your foes? Ability to play said guitar not included.
Two NPCs blinking animations in VNMaker and two to go. Some progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rauro