bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@breesk : I wish. If we get one, can I have it so I can get my 729 projects done? :p

As for cost, depends on how complex the script is and where the coder is located, as most want to make more than minimum wage at least in their area. Maybe try going to classifieds and asking people there with shops for making plug-ins how much they would charge for this?

Also I did see where someone gave you a solution they came up with, can you post what was wrong with it? Or what it was missing? Maybe there is still a way to get it without going into the $$$ route.

Edit: Ok, I see where you posted what it was missing. That is a total battle system rewrite at that point then if I understand it correctly. Though what I know of JS I can write on my pinkie so you may want the opinion of a coder on this one.

breesk

voted "worst person" 18 times and counting
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
american
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Money's tight but I'll have to try to find one I guess.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
(slightly off-topic but this might help): Maybe try making something else that doesn't require $$$ first? Use that to get money for this? I'm having to do the same with my game, some things I want are for future games as I will either need to pay out a lot of $$$ to get it or I'll need to learn how to make it myself.

Just a thought. As it is you should have access to classifieds soon as you just now meet the requirements, give it 24 hours then check.

breesk

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
american
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this isn't my first project.

i'm trying to shape the gameplay before working on any plot, because I really feel that gameplay trumps story, and i have, uh... a budget...

i'll be able to afford a composer, and programmer.

anndddd.... c l a s s i f i e d s ? ?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yep, you couldn't access it until you had been here a while and were promoted to veteran. Now that you are, you should be able to access that part of the forum. That's where you go to hire people for $$$ for projects. Maybe someone there can assist?

breesk

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
american
Primarily Uses
RMMV
b r i l l i a n t

KavehKoopa

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I run my RPG Game using the earthbound code in the MOG_battleHud Script, I get this:SuperPigniteRPG 12_28_2018 10_46_10 AM.png

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@KavehKoopa Please do not hijack someone else's thread with your own question.

I suggest you post a new thread in JavaScript/Plugin Support.

As the OP's query has been resolved I am closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janekste