Looking for an, SE Sound.

SteelFanged

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking for the sound of something "cracking". It could be glass, it could be ice, it could be metal.
The scene I want to use it for; The Main Character in the game I'm working on has just been beaten up and lost a fight, his helmet is cracking before it completely shatters into pieces.
Also, if I happen to actually finish this game, I'd like to attempt to sell it for a couple dollars, so I'd also need the file in question to be free for commercial use, if that's possible.
(Am I doing this right? Is this how you request resources on this site?)

EntangledPear

Previously No Patience (now patient enough)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Slovak
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I use zapsplat.com for sound effects, they have a section of 'free to use even commercially' sounds. I usually find what I need there.

SteelFanged

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! I'll head over there and take a look to see if they have what I need! Thanks a lot!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Aerosys wrote on OcRam's profile.
Just saw your video about Map Generation. What a pity it's gone! It looked really well-made and like an excellent competitor to mine.
The Florida city I was born and raised in, Fort Myers, has been in the national news lately. We took a major hit from the hurricane. I'm fine, but others weren't so lucky.
Today's gonna be a weird day. Someone just let me through... while I was waiting for a green light.
Released my latest game in June! Ashina: The Red Witch. Inspired by old adventure RPG Maker games :)
If you are not part of the solution, you are insoluble sediment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SausageDragon