Looking for animation JSON file for Hadecynn's animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
His animations can be found here:
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/animations-archive-batch-1-170521.55245/

They are sort of unusable / hard to recreate properly without the json file. If anyone still has this file from mid-last year or so, it would be really appreciated. Or if you have another way of making use of the animation files please let me know.

I believe he accidentally removed his json file from the topic as he would constantly edit it. Now that he's stopped working on it, never knew that he removed the json file.

Last edited:

Llareian

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I would suggest posting on that thread to 1) get the file from the source, and 2) bring it to hadecynn's attention so that others can benefit as well. (The necroposting ban doesn't apply to resource threads.)

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've tried messaging him a few times and contacting him through his website. The json file is simply not available, it was listed on his topic only, but I believe he accidentally deleted it as he constantly updated the main topic for new animations, and when he stopped working on his topic, did not update it to re-include the json file.

Last edited:

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the animation .json files for Quintessence and Quantum, but not for the freebies he was giving away on the forums in that thread. TBH I'm not 100% sure that the file was ever in that thread (I was watching the thread fairly early). He doesn't seem to have included a sample project with the archives on his website either... Interesting.

Jeido_Uran

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I would have been happy to help as I had the animations.json from his first thread, but upon checking, I noticed I accidently deleted the project in which it was during my last PC cleaning, and I can't recover the file with a File Recovery Tool, so I'm now screwed as well and need it, lol. Hopefully someone else has it!

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Dannie, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another character battle theme
Sorry everyone. Covid rules made me a laptop potatoe and I would need more exercise and past 2nd invasion I am still fighting for space also here. So I am not enough often here and... well I answer even less to my e-mails. DC is saying a huge HI to everyone with her heavy wet purrings.

You all take care in here ^^
traficaccidence.jpg
"It's time to add cars into the city!"
--- Famous last word of the developer's character before hit by a car :kaoswt2:
Yay, our new game, Causality is finally released on Steam!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapperteddy1990