Looking for animation JSON file for Hadecynn's animations.

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
His animations can be found here:
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/animations-archive-batch-1-170521.55245/

They are sort of unusable / hard to recreate properly without the json file. If anyone still has this file from mid-last year or so, it would be really appreciated. Or if you have another way of making use of the animation files please let me know.

I believe he accidentally removed his json file from the topic as he would constantly edit it. Now that he's stopped working on it, never knew that he removed the json file.

Last edited:

Llareian

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would suggest posting on that thread to 1) get the file from the source, and 2) bring it to hadecynn's attention so that others can benefit as well. (The necroposting ban doesn't apply to resource threads.)

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've tried messaging him a few times and contacting him through his website. The json file is simply not available, it was listed on his topic only, but I believe he accidentally deleted it as he constantly updated the main topic for new animations, and when he stopped working on his topic, did not update it to re-include the json file.

Last edited:

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have the animation .json files for Quintessence and Quantum, but not for the freebies he was giving away on the forums in that thread. TBH I'm not 100% sure that the file was ever in that thread (I was watching the thread fairly early). He doesn't seem to have included a sample project with the archives on his website either... Interesting.

Jeido_Uran

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I would have been happy to help as I had the animations.json from his first thread, but upon checking, I noticed I accidently deleted the project in which it was during my last PC cleaning, and I can't recover the file with a File Recovery Tool, so I'm now screwed as well and need it, lol. Hopefully someone else has it!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnuRavi