Thedemonpit

Lord of the Formors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I am looking for things such as the bed and the wardrobes but rotated to the right or left so I can use them at different angles. I have been unable to find these things. Could anyone point me in the right direction. Note-If anyone also has any idea where I could get more character generator parts that would be greatly appreciated.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What I do for beds and couches and such is create a new tile sheet, activate a grid of 48x48, copy the sprite into the new sheet and then rotate, flip or recolor how I need it. Whenever I need something edited from the RTP, it goes into this extra tile sheet and added as tile D or E. You'll have to set up passability and such for new sheets in the editor. Wardrobes can't just be rotated, though, but I'm sure there are some in the resources forum for the maker you are using. You can probably just search for them or browse through and download the stuff you come across and think you might need.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'General Resources' is where people who have created resources which can be used in any game can share them.
[move]Resource Requests[/move]

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi, @Thedemonpit = your profile doesn't say what maker you use. Which format are you looking for?

side view beds:

dsea - vx

avery, nicnubil, whtdragon - vx/ace

hiddenone, whtdragon - mv

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You look like you had a rough day...Here, have a Baby Panda!

A certain person better sell his stock while he still can, because it looks like it's going to take an unrecoverable nose dive.
7 years of trying to plan this project... and it got an official plotline today. 7 years. I really just have no concept of order huh GHJGSJHGVGHASFH.
Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

I'm not sure how to do this so I'll just ask here, Wheres a good place to post your game (for free) once its done?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsmason