Mordridakon

I am a dragon!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I am looking for beta testers for my game Quest to Score, a R13/Teen game of 5-7 hours that is about a guy's quest to get laid being derailed when he is roped in by a woman into saving the world. The game is self-aware and breaks the 4th wall constantly with a serious sense of edgy humor(see: screenshot) although there is far less profanity than you'd think. The game play is a pretty straightforward with few bells and whistles. The main quest line and most side quests and optional bosses are currently finished and working, and right now working on adding writing/world building and balancing it.

Originally, I was going to to post this in the main GID forum but had it deleted when I realized it wasn't ready for to open it up to the full forum. Instead I am opting for a few trusted beta testers to give me detailed feedback on all aspects of the game, from the writing to balancing. Willingness to work with me over multiple builds is a plus as it will take multiple builds to get right.

Warning: following screenshot contains an elf attempting suicide
Kill self.png
Post in this thread or contact me via PM and I will give you the download link for the current build.

Last edited:

Mordridakon

I am a dragon!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Let's add a little more about the game, shall we:

Characters:
Todd - Leisure Suit Larry if he was a JRPG hero. Wants to only get laid... or does he?
Walda: Everything that Todd is not.
Glod: Weirdo mage that speaks in third person and lives in a tent.
Fiona: Loves gambling, sex and violence, what's not to love?

World:
Tellum is your standard medieval JRPG fantasy world with castles, towns and dungeons. But is that all there is? There may in fact be a another world to discover.

More screenshots:
Warning: Bad pickup line.
elvish tongue.png
Nutsey.png

Mordridakon

I am a dragon!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got a beta tester, got what I needed to hear. Thread can be closed, if a mod so chooses.

Mordridakon

I am a dragon!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am bumping this thread because I need a new beta tester to play through the latest version of Quest to Score. PM me and I'll send you a link to download the game.

Mordridakon

I am a dragon!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am still looking for beta testers. Especially now since the game is "done", and I want somebody to play it before I release it. The game takes approximately five hours to play through. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor