Looking For Character Generator Parts!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone!

I have been searching around through the endless forums to find and add character generator parts to what I already have but it feels like I still don't have. It feels like there could be some better ones or there are a perfect gold mine where they're all at.

Does anyone know where I can find more character generator parts or know of someone who makes character generator parts that I might have overlooked? In particular, I'm looking to find more front and rear hair styles as well as outfits for all female, kid, and male but other parts are welcome as well as they may inspire an idea for me.

I'm in the midst of looking through popular creators like Avery and Whtdragon but it's taking me to go through their forum. So, I'm hoping someone can pinpoint to an exact location of some new character generator parts. Thank you in advance to whoever helps me with this.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are several paid packs in the store

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Thank you.

It's not the most updated list, but Avery made a list with links to threads with generator parts.
Also Restaff has generator parts, in particular the most recent editions did.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD
The more I read Calvin and Hobbes as an adult, the more I deeply respect Bill Watterson. Plenty of stuff flew over my head, but now that I'm old enough to appreciate the viewpoints he shared with the fun and imagination? I am grateful that C&H was basically my early childhood.
After years of relying on others and the community to help with making my games, I've decided to delve into the world of scripting. Thought I'd share a few simple scripts that I made that I'm very proud of and excited about!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidlcf