Looking for Church Tilesets

K2fbliss

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello I'm in need of a cross tileset, also banner or flag with cross on it.

Any help I've been looking through workshop but i cant find it.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm assuming these are for Ace? What type of cross are you wanting - wooden? gold? something else? What color for the flag? Is that all you need for a church?

There is a golden cross in the interior tileset of Ace, and I believe MV has one as well. I don't mind helping, I just need to know what exactly you need

K2fbliss

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm assuming these are for Ace? What type of cross are you wanting - wooden? gold? something else? What color for the flag? Is that all you need for a church?

There is a golden cross in the interior tileset of Ace, and I believe MV has one as well. I don't mind helping, I just need to know what exactly you need
Yes I need a cross that can be for a building. I found cross for grave but I need a bigger version without the dirt. 
A flag with possibly the cross symbol would also be appreciated but not necessary.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ahhh, okay. Is there a particular building you're wanting to put it on? I'm just thinking flat roof v pitched roof can make a difference in how an artist would create it.

K2fbliss

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Also note the cross would be preferred wood.

Flag could be black with red cross, that would be cool.

*Please note it wont be for just a church

K2fbliss

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
the large cross will be for the outside of this 'church'(i'm using that term loosely)

the cross will also be used in sanctuary

the flag will be hanging inside

the flag will also be used outside the church, on the map for example, as a representation of where the group is.

I might use it as a save point reference as well

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
K2fbliss please do not double post, edit your previous post if you've got something to add.

Do you have any pictures of what you'd like the cross to look like? As well as the flag - flags can be so varied, it's best to show a picture of what you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it strange that dropping acid is improving my game development?
I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafane