Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Background v4.gif
About us:
We are a guy and girl from Italy, we have been working on this project for 2 years now, initially with default maker graphic, and ~1 year ago, we start using Finalbossblues's assets and adjust the entire world.

We've already:
  • develop lots of the main function to make this game a Zelda-like game
  • write some plugins to adapt and make compatible lots of mechanics
  • build the exterior world and some interiors
  • adapt lots of sprites and resources to make this game more interesting
  • spent lots of money in graphics and musics xD

Engine:
We're currently developing the game in RPG Maker MV.

Legend & more Informations:
It all began far away, in another corner of the world.
8 races populate the continent.
Dwarves walk the tunnels of the snowy mountains ever since they can remember.
It was a prosperous kingdom, it’s wealth lay in the earth, in precious shiny materials hewn from rock, and in a great seam of gold and silver, running like rivers through the stone.
The skill of the dwarves is unique, creating refined objects out of diamond, ruby, emerald, and sapphire.
On a normal rainy autumn day, Dwarves were digging longing for gold and precious gems deep in the high holy mountains of the north.
Eager of gold they delve deeper and deeper down into the unknown dark and it was there that they found it.
An ancient secret that was never supposed to be found.
The dwarves had freed the evil from its millenary rock prison.
In the days that followed, with despair, the races that populated the continent united by the force of life looked for a solution or a miracle that could save them the life from the terrible threat in vain, but sadly only ancient forgotten legends were brought to light.
Some small pieces of parchment found, tell of a forgotten and powerful millennial creature whose soul black magic had corrupted and the subsequent horrible battle to defeat it.
Elven runes described terrible scenarios, with blood flowing like rivers, trees cracking in the hot dusty wind, and crimson clouds covering the sky.
Like today even then the existence of life laid on a sharp blade
Only the sacrifice of the eight main races sages achieved what at once was thought as impossible.
The power of the sages was infused into precious gems and assembled on an ancient talisman able to stand up to evil, and afterward imprison it in the bowels of the earth.
Millennia ate the living memory of fear.
But not today.
Regrettably, dwarves have done what was not to be done, opening by mistake a fault in the now-forgotten ancient rock prison.
Evil has returned.
Today the existence of all races is at risk again, something has to be done quickly, to save what can still be saved.
But this time no traces of the ancient talisman's gems have still to be found.
There is a need for a hero more than ever...

More information could be found here: The Legend of The Sacred Talisman

Positions/Roles Needed:
  • Pixel Master - someone who help to adapt and/or draw new sprites, characters, enemy, UI, HUD, tilesets and more
  • Musician - someone make some musics/sounds for the game
  • Dungeon Master - someone who helps to draw or make our dungeons more challenging with lots of puzzles
  • Writer - someone who helps to think and write down new quests and NPC dialogues

My Roles:
I'm the head director, developer, and programmer of this game, we just need to expand the team because after 2 years we are going too slow with development.
Help us with this ambitious project!

Last edited:

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I'm a Pixel Master, though I'm not the best of the best...But I will help. and I have a few ideas of my own for this game and I will do this for free...meaning I don't want to be giving money unless you want to, all I want is me to get all the credit for doing my part...I what for a response [P.S here's something I've made, it's not the best I can do, I can do better]

Attachments

• pixels (1).png
    pixels (1).png
    26.7 KB · Views: 27

Testtubebaby

Wizard of the woods
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you'd like, I don't mind writing some dialogue for NPC's. I'm a natural writer, so it's no issue for me to come up with all sorts of random NPC dialogue, quests, lore, or anything like that. Just message me with what you need and we can go from there.

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Like Testtubebaby said...tell us once you see our message.

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
[Did this because I'm bored right now]

Attachments

• pixels (2).png
    pixels (2).png
    10.4 KB · Views: 16

empyreanrrv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Happy to help with some music if you need it. See below for a few examples of recent stuff I've done.

I can also do more retro style music if that's what you're looking for:

Last edited:

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Nice work friend

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I would like to listen to your boss fight music...

empyreanrrv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks. I've written a bunch of different boss themes over the years. The Face-Off track above is a boss battle theme. Another one I wrote on request is below:

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
That's so good, If you could I wonder if you could do a battle theme for me? [I'm not stealing you from this person's post, this is only a request] https://tinyurl.com/y87hlt42 could you make a remix of this? can you make it longer? and you can change up the sound of it...

Edit: Here's a few monster sprites I made...

Attachments

• pixels (7).png
    pixels (7).png
    18.1 KB · Views: 18
  • pixels (2).png
    pixels (2).png
    10.4 KB · Views: 15
  • pixels (4) (1).png
    pixels (4) (1).png
    21.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

KillerPixEEL

Killer Pixeel Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I might be able to help out graphic wise. I'm a self taught pixel artist but I think my work is pretty good.

Attachments

• Pic_2.png
    Pic_2.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 10

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Better than me...and that's ok...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg
image_2021-06-15_212613.png
Looks a bit.....kid friendly. Then again, I suppose that does with with a lot of retro themes... Crap, already spotted a flaw xD
What a stupid week so far! I was really short on sleep yesterday thanks to my back hurting and not falling asleep fast enough, now today I am 2 hours late for work because my damn alarm clock changed from the alarm setting, to the radio setting which I always keep muted.
I introduced "booby trap" as another indirect way to fight supernatural threats in the game.
But, some of my players are using it to blow up random citizens on the street.
Not sure how "creative" they can go with it. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincentus