GameInk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've been looking around for quite a while now at fan made content to upload into rpg maker and a lot of it is really good except that in a technically 'commercial' game I can't use any of it if it doesn't say for commercial use. So if anyone has a website or creator that they like that's content is for commercial use then please drop a link below. I'm looking for everything from sprites to tilesets. Although please don't feel obligated to search for them, they're pretty hard to find and it's better that someone has used the content before and know they work. Also I am totally open to giving credit for anything I use as long as there is a name to credit.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A lot of artists will offer a commercial license - Celianna is one for example. Also, any of the store packs are usable as commercial.

I would contact PandaMaru and Candacis about their commercial terms as well. And there are a lot of free resources here that do allow commercial usage. You just have to research and dig. It takes time, but if you're insistent on using free resources, the time spent researching it and finding out is the payoff.

GameInk

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A lot of artists will offer a commercial license - Celianna is one for example. Also, any of the store packs are usable as commercial.

I would contact PandaMaru and Candacis about their commercial terms as well. And there are a lot of free resources here that do allow commercial usage. You just have to research and dig. It takes time, but if you're insistent on using free resources, the time spent researching it and finding out is the payoff.

Thank you so much, I'm sure it will pay off.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you ever had the problem of not knowing how to name your game?
I tried to draw it to keep the aspect ratio of 48*48
It doesn't look good, but I'm not sure if there are other ways to render larger characters. and then maintain the sharpness or not
SF_Enemy1_6 added!
index.php

Just thought I'd share how my battlers are looking for my 4 main characters. From left to right... Ashlyn the brave fighter, Lizzabelle the peaceful mage, Suki the thief, Saedra the not-so-peaceful mage.

pLZHVLI.png
Power to the Game Make!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmectaMyLife