Looking for commissioned paid work for RPG maker MV but can't access the specific section of the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

joket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
As in the title, how can I commission mapping, graphical resources and animations for RPG maker MV?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
The commission section is available once you reach 30 posts as mentioned here.

joket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you! So I just need to be more active

GhostJenson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is also the use of websites like Artists & Clients and Fiverr. Not trying to take away from the commissions of the RM Forums, but you have other avenues until you unlock commissions here. Lol I only know about these other sites because I can't access the commissions page here, yet! XD

… anyways...!

A&C is usually resourceful AND trustworthy. Plus, they do have a large range of art. Not too many animation artists though. Fiverr can be very hit and miss, and unorganized depending on what you're looking for. I've commissioned many sprites, and tiles from Fiverr easily, but something like an animation can be a bit of trouble.

joket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you for suggestion! Will try all the options! Found many offer on Fiverr but very few are pixel artists! Anyway will check RPG maker specific section too thank you again

GhostJenson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's a few that I use, and can attest to their skill and reliability. They are all pretty versatile, so just tell them what you need and they could probably get it done. I've also attached a few examples of what they've done for me!

For Sprites:
https://www.fiverr.com/kubis_sakti/...title&funnel=6b20d58e10309b19b2c6ace28bb571e7

$szaqaresh_elder_staff.png$saavedra.png
Tall character sprites... she also does chibi, tall chibi, and monsters.

For Tilesets:
https://www.fiverr.com/ramsesmont/d...title&funnel=90c0c84c4657c16a32ea62f03d4a5499

001-Elements.png
Some gates, doors, a fountain, and some statues...

For Battlers:
https://www.fiverr.com/alonesh/crea...title&funnel=ff86788c9806b0d732c5759ee6f44cd5

pollina_idle.png
An Idle animation... among other battle animations.

joket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Very very interesting! I thank you very much

GhostJenson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you haven't noticed, I'm just trying to grind to 30 messages. It's so hard lol! Anyways, hopefully these helped! Good luck in your quest for resources!

:XP1:

joket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You just successfully reached 30! This is a nice help for me too lol (this rule of 30 messages sounds somwhat useless)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Right, since you got your answer I'll be closing this.
Also, 30 posts is nothing, if you actually want to be a part of the community. There's multiple discussions you can join, support questions you can answer and games you can play and give feedback to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sneak peak of my upcoming update! Who's holding her, you may ask? Find out tonight!
10.PNG
BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RenShimizu