Status
Not open for further replies.

IXVI

Apprentice
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have been wanting to start a project 3 yrs, but, didnt know where to go. So, here i am. I already have 2 stories that follow after this game even. I will not give my story or ideas out so easily, i am hoping to find someone else who can be head of this project with me. First, i am in desperate need of a spriter, a mapper, someone who can handle sound effects, assist me with dialogue and most importantly, someone who can code. The scripts and coding bring the game to life. What is a lively game without..life. comment or PM me if interested. If selected for the part, you may not share any concept art or any story details until told otherwise. Thank you. The game is titled "Prophecy Realm". Here are some of the mechanics my game will include so my request won't be as vague and hopefully keep readers as well as potential participants interested.

-Summon system

-17 Party members, completely switchable.

-Rewarding and story driven side-quests.

-Unique and heavily detailed character aesthetic

-Diverse back stories

Much more will be revealed

Last edited by a moderator:

neko-nee

Aspiring Author
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello!

I can assist with dialogue writing and sound effects.

I'm definitely not the most useful from your list, but if you would like my help... I'm here!

IXVI

Apprentice
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i will keep you in mind, thanks! A brief summary of my story: Its about a boy who must transcend past mortal existence and fight against those who supposedly govern our world and control the structure of it. ("God" , time, fate, etc. but those 2 among others will be mentioned more in the sequel.) I am keeping my story on the down low. Concept art will be revealed to those chosen and interested in working on the project.

Last edited by a moderator:

IXVI

Apprentice
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
for those of you wondering, we will be using RPG MAKER VX ACE. 

Truely

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can help with mapping, dialogue and if code means scripting then i can help with too.

skaiano

I Parallax and Make some music... yeah...
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Got your PM! I guess I'll tag along, my skills lean toward the more cosmetic stuff, like parallax mapping, sound design + music, and some illustration. I've been waiting to join a team so I think I'm all in. Anyway, you can go ahead and PM me the additional information when you're ready, hope I can help!

IXVI

Apprentice
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can help with mapping, dialogue and if code means scripting then i can help with too.
alright thanks I will send you a PM

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

at OP's request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My plan after learning to make my voice girly "Wow! You sounds cute!" "But actually I'm a man!" "Nooooo!!!" hehehe...
I get haunted from bugs that emit a terrible stench after being killed.
At first, I was going to put player objectives on the screen labeling it as "Helpful voices"... But that's dumb, I have a madness system. It will simply whisper objectives.... I mean they're probably objectives. The voices wouldn't lie right? They're friendly, and ...helpful. So clearly you should do what they say. Just watch the dark corners of your screen for advice and it will all work out! :LZSexcite:
Take care of your immune system: Go to sleep. If you looked at the clock an hour ago or four and it was way late then maybe now is the time. Mmm sleep...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyfox585