Roseredpinball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello all, I'm looking for dog faces and facesets for a particular game I'm working on! If anybody knows where I can find some and/or feels like making them I'd be super grateful and I'll definitely credit whoever created them! I looked at GrandmaDeb's resource list and it's helped a lot but I'm still missing a few key facesets. Namely, a sheep dog faceset to match Mack's sheepdog, a brown dog faceset to also match Mack's brown dog, a rottweiler faceset to patch Pineda's rottweiler, a Chihuahua faceset to also match Pineda's chihuahua, a bull dog faceset to match Pineda's bull dog, a schnauzer faceset to match Pineda's miniature (or would it be considered full size?) schnauzer, and a pug faceset to match Pineda's pug. Oh, and not as important but a corgi faceset to match Chocolate Mint Tree's corgi sprites would be really nice too! I will post links to these sprites in the Reference Images section for reference. Aside from that, any dog facesets will do. I'm just trying to get together a bunch of different dog facesets for my game because it centers around dogs! Thanks so much, and I'm sorry if this comes off as demanding or nitpicky in any way. I don't mean to sound rude, I just want to give a clear idea of what I'm looking for! Thanks again!

Resource Type: Faces

Maker Format: Ace

Art Style: Mack, Pineda, Ace RTP, etc.

Reference Images: - Mack's sheep dog and brown dog sprites: http://s444.photobucket.com/user/grandmadeb_rmvx/media/chara07_bnMackAnimals1.png.html

- Pineda's pug, chihuahua, rottweiler, schnauzer (scroll down, past the pigs) sprites: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/proudly-presenting-pineda.30927/

- Chocolate Mint Tree's corgies: http://mintk.blog79.fc2.com/blog-entry-10.html

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Are you looking for faces in a style very close to RTP? Or are you open to other styles? Are you already using faces for other characters that are a specific style?

Roseredpinball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are you looking for faces in a style very close to RTP? Or are you open to other styles? Are you already using faces for other characters that are a specific style?
I'm open to any style really. RTP is preferable, but I'll take what I can get at this point lol.

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I could offer this fluffy little fella:

Btw. OP has already thanked me via PM, so no need to do it again here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SparkleLanturn