Looking for facesets for a couple of Youtubers.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all! I'm looking for a couple of facesets for Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, updated ones since their hairstyle is much different now than the old facesets I found reflected. I'm using RPG Maker MV, if that helps any as my Google searches did not pull up what I needed.

I don't mind if they aren't done in the RTP style, but I would like them a little anime style for the game I'm making.

If needed, I am willing to pay for these.

References: Markiplier Jacksepticeye

Thanks!

Last edited:

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You'll want derex and hiddenone

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You don't have to send a message. Go to general resources->generator parts-> and find hiddenone and derex.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't seem to find what I was looking for. I also can't seem to make Markiplier or Jacksepticeye in the Generator. Thanks though.

If there's anyone who can draw these two in different facial expressions for an RPG Maker MV face set, I'm willing to pay for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasapembuatanwebsite