Looking for fellow newbies to start a new project

Sinister Spider

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
We are doing quite well, thank you. The positive attitude is very welcome. :)

Still looking for more! PM me for more info! :D

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Tanarex Please refrain from posting such spam on topics. Whether or not other groups failed has no bearing on how other projects will go.

Sinister Spider

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you, mlogan.

And bump! I'd like to thank everyone who's contacted me so far. :D

I had initially intended to do the eventing by myself, but turns out I'm pretty out of my depth with some of the things I'm trying to do so. So! If any experienced eventer would like to lend me a hand, it would be deeply appreciated!

Sinister Spider

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
And bump!

Sadly RL has claimed yet another victim from my team so I'm in need of people to help craft the story. I am still looking for someone to help with events/scripts too!

alexis9000

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I'm interested. Actually I was trying to do something alone. But doing alone I always seem to never end up with my game, because it so many things to do. So...I was really thinking maybe doing with you all would be better for me...and maybe it would be best for my experience (or...for my lack of it, ehehe).

If your game is still on the beginning, I can let you (and everyone else) work and modify my project if you want. Believe me, it can be much better than it already is. BUT...only in that case of course.
If you feel like you'd rather work on that one, I don't mind as well, as long as we work as a team! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

alexis9000

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
May I apply for the Eventing position? Yeah I know it's complicated, but I'm up to challenges.

NOTE: You're gonna need someone for the scripts as despite I know how to touch on the Events I know nothing about Scripting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FenixLuciferum