ScytheX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
1. are there any field skill plugins for mv and/or mz?
kind of like this in the links below. they don't have to be 100% just like this but pretty close to it

2. are there any good monster books/bestiary's plugins for mv and/or mz?
there was 1 that i was following for mv but it seems super broken and unusable sadly :/
this is it here:

Sword_of_Dusk

Ace Attorney
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For bestiaries, I found these two:

First one is for MZ, second one for MV, but there's an MZ version of the second one if you like.

For field skills, the closest I can think of is Yanfly's Map Select Skill.

ScytheX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
dang those books are pretty good thought i like the 2nd one more but its not as good as the first. hmmm maybe i can fine a way to get a mix of the 2 some how or something.

the map skills are also good thought i wish it was more like a passive skill. maybe it can be edit that way thought i don't think its built for that

seems good thought it might have to come done to me asking for a custom plugin to fit my needs. still thats this helps. i'll keep looking to see if there are any othes that my be hiddin c:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just got all of my wisdom teeth out today, thankfully I have the rest of the week off.
Man I am learning I am bad at naming armor lmao.
The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YoBa