Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Facesets for MV

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV/Cartoon

description: I would like face-sets made for the MV !Flame fireballs (blue and orange), as well as the following hue-shifts done by SmashArtist.

i would like several faces for each one. Each face just needs to be eyes are a mouth... If you look up Moonies in the App store, the faces they put on the planets in that game are roughly the style I would like the faces done in, though I would like the color of each face to be a darker shade of each fireball's general color(the outer hues), set in the white part of the fireball.

Faces: Happy, sad, angry, surprised.
Hopefully only having to do four expressions for each of them will allow for the workload to be a bit lighter... Each Faceset will only take up half of a sheet, allowing for each sheet to be 2 fireballs.

Reference:

MV !Flame (sheet one of faces)
upload_2019-10-27_17-31-28.png
The two on the lower right can act as tests for the first sheet. I hid the picture in a spoiler since I can't remember if we are allowed to post stuff straight from MV here.

!Flame Hues 1

upload_2019-10-27_17-33-12.png

This is the first of a couple of sheets of characters SmashArtist was kind enough to create for me a while back.

!Flame_Hues_2
upload_2019-10-27_17-39-19.png

I am also adding Meep's flame recolors to this list. Just the sheet that looks like the ones above
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/meeps-mv-rtp-edits-recolors.56643/

Thank you!

Last edited:

JaeJaeCee

Emerald Phoenix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

tfw, I found one of my skill ability in my game is not worth picking and had to plan to buff it. But my players seemed to use it without complaining. Now, idk if I should buff it or leave it as is.
I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
work in progres c:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agaricia