Looking for Flame Sprite facesets

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by JaeJaeCee, Oct 28, 2019.

1. JaeJaeCee

JaeJaeCee Emerald Phoenix Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Resource Type: Facesets for MV

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV/Cartoon

description: I would like face-sets made for the MV !Flame fireballs (blue and orange), as well as the following hue-shifts done by SmashArtist.

i would like several faces for each one. Each face just needs to be eyes are a mouth... If you look up Moonies in the App store, the faces they put on the planets in that game are roughly the style I would like the faces done in, though I would like the color of each face to be a darker shade of each fireball's general color(the outer hues), set in the white part of the fireball.

Faces: Happy, sad, angry, surprised.
    Hopefully only having to do four expressions for each of them will allow for the workload to be a bit lighter... Each Faceset will only take up half of a sheet, allowing for each sheet to be 2 fireballs.

Reference:

MV !Flame (sheet one of faces)
    upload_2019-10-27_17-31-28.png
    The two on the lower right can act as tests for the first sheet. I hid the picture in a spoiler since I can't remember if we are allowed to post stuff straight from MV here.

!Flame Hues 1

upload_2019-10-27_17-33-12.png

This is the first of a couple of sheets of characters SmashArtist was kind enough to create for me a while back.

!Flame_Hues_2
    upload_2019-10-27_17-39-19.png

I am also adding Meep's flame recolors to this list. Just the sheet that looks like the ones above
    https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/meeps-mv-rtp-edits-recolors.56643/

Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  2. JaeJaeCee

JaeJaeCee Emerald Phoenix Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Bump