Looking for FSM-to-VX Converted Sprites

Kyriaki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey there, a while ago Momope posted a collection of Mack's two tile high sprites converted to VX standards but a couple of them were missing. I think Momope just never got around to making them but I am not sure and Google Translate doesn't really shine any light on that subject. I want to say I saw them floating around somewhere else perhaps done by another artist but can't seem to find those either.

In particular it was the first and second heroes here which would be these guys:

The other guy that is missing is from here which would be him:

Basically I am looking for anyone that might have them on hand or be able to convert these guys for me instead. ^^; Thanks!

Kyriaki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Aw, yeah thanks, GrandmaDeb! But there are actually 3 sprites out of Mack's original set that are missing (there are even blank spots on the sheets where they should be) which I have shown and linked to above. :( They aren't even included in Momope's .zip collection. I appreciate the link though! 

Edit: Oh!! Granny!! I knew I saw them somewhere before! I found them in your Animal List under Horses!! Here they are (3 on the top left):

So, thank you!! Once again Granny to the rescue!

Last edited by a moderator:

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
/me is amazed.

Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I think the Momope site says they did not make those three because they were already made somewhere else.

The ones you have here were posted by Deebs, but I don't know where they are from. I am gonna go nuts trying to figure it out.....

At any rate, I'm glad they turned up. Sorry I missed the point before.

Ahhh, the prince and others were distributed in a sample game for VX.

/me rests easy

..... until she just has to know which sample game it is......

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more
Seeing a lot more active Ace topics recently, is it making a comeback? :o
0-7, left-to-right, top-to-bottom
As soon as I'm able to get out of bed I'm probably gonna go so hyper from being too cooped up, and burn myself out into another awful flare. lol
It makes me feel proud whenever an RM game does well. Even though I had nothing to do with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennisacabe