Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Resource Type: Characters

Maker Format: VX Ace

Art Style: Ace RTP

Description: Something that made in the VX ACE art style.

Reference Images: I do have a battler imagine that I can use for commercial games but I talked to the creator and says no reposts. So if interested or have a link to where I can find one send me a P.M. I know there is a happy sprite I could use but it looks like a big fat pigeon.

Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I see 'Image materials that can be used for game production such as RPG Maker are freely distributed'. But I don't see any terms and conditions on commercial projects.

Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm not sure I can use them. I want to use them for VX Ace.
In which game engine can I use them?
You are allowed to use them in both RM and non-RM engines. However, you are not allowed to use those sprites that the RMVX(Ace)/RMMV base or RTP in non-RM engines.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Yes, you can use them. All the resources on that site are allowed to be used in RM-engines.
But only some of it is allowed to be used in non-RM engines (aka those resources that use the sprite base of either VXAce or MV can't be used in non-RM engines as that would break RPG Maker's EULA).

Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh, I see what it is saying now. The wording was confusing to my tired brain. Thank you everyone. I can now replace the Eagles with harpies. So when Vincent says the wedding was almost ruined by harpies Brent will ask, "By In-Laws?"

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm thinking about opening a "game in development" thread, though i'm not entirely sure yet. It's still really early in development, and most i have to show are assets or really chaotic map WIPs. There is a lot of story +the world itself though, and i struggle with converting all of my notes into readable text, and a thread might help...?
I see a button in a game, I press it. Cannot resist the temptation even if I know it's a trap.
There's a different game over screen for each of the 4 endings in Forest Star (my Touch the Stars game jam entry). Have you seen this one? :wink:
PartyGameOver.png
So many ideas, so little energy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinokami