FREE Looking for help filling in world map

Batman19

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hullo there! I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but it seemed to be the closest fit. I have an outline for a section of the world map, a snowy continent, but I am unsure of how to fill it in to look natural and the thought of it is really stressing me out. I was wondering if anyone had any interest in perhaps trying their hand at helping design the map? I would of course credit you whenever I'm able to finish the game.

Last edited:

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
While this post doesn't really meet the Recruitment Rules, I can see why none of the required elements are really relevant to what you're asking for here, so I'll go ahead and approve this recruitment thread - just keep those rules in mind in the future.

dollyt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hullo there! I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but it seemed to be the closest fit. I have an outline for a section of the world map, a snowy continent, but I am unsure of how to fill it in to look natural and the thought of it is really stressing me out. I was wondering if anyone had any interest in perhaps trying their hand at helping design the map? I would of course credit you whenever I'm able to finish the game.
Are you doing SF or medieval?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--
Any thoughts on my hexagon map system?
Idk where this post would go, so how do you change the font of the choice selection window? I have a different font for the game so it looks a little odd could someone tell me where this would go on the forum?
RPG Maker MZ demo -project with some new features:
I don't really have a use for this guy, I just wanted to build a plague doctor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loomer_