RedXC

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello, so I am brand new to all of this. I want to make a dragonballz game for fun. I have found a lot of sprites for dbz online, but in the end I think I would be best off if I could use the built in character generator to generate consistent sprites. Are there any plugins that would provide more options in the generator for things like horns or even something as simple as green skin?

Follow up question, is there a way I could use 2nd set of sprites for the same character for example if a transformation such as super saiyan occurs?

Thank you!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just so you know, if you WERE to use the sprites you found online, we would not be able to assist you with them here.

To handle transformative changes, you set up one actor, then at the appropriate time use Change Actor Images to use the second set of sprites. Not sure about doing it if you're in battle - might need a plugin for that one.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D
I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?
Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toonfreak