TRADE Looking For help Writing/Design for a near finished game.

Uranium

Game Dev, Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I am looking for someone capable of creating funny, exciting dialog to my game which is near finished.

I have a story and general plot outline complete. I am looking to add nostalgic reference and funny lines. The game play is already set up with template dialog so it is a matter of reading the summary and playing the demo and coming up with some exciting dialog and scenarios. Any ideas are welcome also when it comes to art, puzzles and total game play and experience.

This is for serious inquires only as this game is targeted for sale.

I am a pixel artist who can trade my skills or take you onto my project if your looking to join a serious game which is very promising.

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm interested. If you're still looking, send me a pm

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Message cleared by moderator at @Kupotepo's request.
(Cannot outright delete this message as it would be confusing to people who see responses below)

Last edited by a moderator:

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Kupotepo I know you mean well, but that's kind of a messed up thing to say, here. Please be more intelligent and less uncouth.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@standardplayer, sorry for the offensiveness. I am trying to be intelligent next time and be careful with the language. @standardplayer, next time you see me go overboard and being insult. Please call me out, I appreciated it if you call out the offensive of language, at least you are taking time to read my message. Truly appreciative for pay attention to me lol.:kaoluv:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi