Looking for Horror exterior and interior tilesets?

Sugarstars121

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm making a horror rpg game, that's of course noncommercial, and is actually a fan game OTL, but I couldn't find any outdoor or indoor ones. Especially not outdoor. And i'm awful at pixeling, so I really appreciate any help I get! Thank you~

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are a few horror tilesets and music packs in the store.

Enn

I want to eet sum frozun yogert.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm sure he means free resources. My best suggestion is to simply use Google and find what you like and visit the source, and credit the original artists. That's what I did in my starting days.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
He didn't specify free. I simply stated where there were resources. And it's not like they cost a fortune ;)

If you use Google, make sure you are ALLOWED to use the resources you find. Just because you find them online doesn't mean it's okay to use them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enn

I want to eet sum frozun yogert.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well OP seems to be new. When I was new the first thing in my mind wasn't "Oh boy, what should I throw my money at first".

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
It would help, if you explain what exactly you are looking for. Horror can be many things. Do you mean more city-stuff, nature?

PandaMaru has made some spooky forest tiles, Lunarea as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

There's another Humble Bundle available now for RPG developer assets, this time focused somewhat more towards pixel art style games.
Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimmyChapman