alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi guys I hope you are having a good day. I have another request. I'm looking for Horror furniture, Couches, Bathroom furniture, blood lots of blood. Broken things that you could use in bed rooms and living rooms/sitting rooms. anything else you can think of would be nice, i'm fine with premade stuff so it doesn't have to be created from scratch, i'm not too picky lol. anyway any help would be nice thank you guys.

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

should have those for MV

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you!

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Seraphinth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The following are all free to use but check the TOUs on each for credit terms and commercial/non-commercial use:
- Armymonkey has a lot of blood here
- CrazyCrab's "Violence" and maybe some tiles from "Guidance" here
- Hollowed has tiles here
- Guardinthena has some tiles under "Flesh Dungeon" that might be of interest here
- Popnfizzle has a tileset "Bloody Zombie Stuff" that you might like here (mostly outdoors)
- Starbird has a "Horror and Wierd Menace" tileset here and depending on what you're after they also have 2 graveyard tilesets on the same link.
- Whtdragon has items covered in cobwebs (indoor and outdoor), flesh walls and floors etc (under "demon world tiles and other dark tiles") and a "graveyard and catacombs" tileset here
- Ximenia has a "Gothic" tileset here with some occult kinda stuff (altars, statues) and if you have VXA this is altered from their VXA tileset here which also has a ritualistic pentagram that isn't in the MV tileset.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonah44x