Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Resource Type: (Generator Parts)

Maker Format: (VX Ace)

Art Style: (Ace RTP)

Description: I'm looking for something rather specific for a single character, and I'm honestly surprised that it hasn't been added before. Specifically, bleeding eyes, blood splatters on the face, stitched mouth (fresh), and empty eye sockets.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If it's for a single character, wouldn't it just be easier to get someone to make that one character for you? Or if you can make most of it using the generator with existing resources, have someone modify the result to give you what you're after?

SkellyJack

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
A good suggestion! All of these details are meant to be used on a single character in a way that their facial features change randomly. You're only supposed to see it when you access the menu. There are supposed to be 10 versions in total.

Regarding the number of results of the same character that I'm looking for, I think it would be easier to have someone design the specific face parts so I can put them together myself.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hiddenone/whtdragon resource will give you blood stain/splatter
francisco I think will have stitched mouth (face part only)
I have melty eyes (face part only)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hananaa