Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Tiles

Maker Format: Ace

Art Style: Ace RTP, preferably

Description: I'm looking for two large rocks. Both would be a shade of gray that is similar, if not identical to, the color of the Ace RTP rocks.
Rock #1: A rock with a large crack on the right side. Mostly circular, but shaped a bit like a cupcake (smaller on the bottom, a bit bigger on the top). Should be around 5~6 tiles wide and 4~5 tiles tall.
Rock #2: A long rock that slants upward. Small cave at the base. Comparable to the (lower) part of pride rock. Should be 7~8 tiles wide (with the base being 3~4) and about 5 tiles tall.

Reference Images:
Rock #1: [similar real-life example] [drawing showing the preferred shape]
Rock #2: [similar real-life example] [drawing showing the preferred shape]

Or, if you happen to know of any pre-existing large rocks (by that I mean an individual rock that's 4x4 or bigger) that are out there, I'd be very grateful if someone could link them to me! I found nothing even after extensive google searching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yosh! Senkara made a fourth video on my game.
This time, finding all the false endings. :LZScheeze:

P.S, his thumbnails are absolutely epic!
GOBBLE GOBBLE! Happy thanksgiving.
Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?
LittlePIGGY wrote on atreyoray's profile.
Where are you TT^TT
We need ARP_InGameManual for MZ
Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yournamehere