Clockwarkgate

RGSS2 User
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Looking for "Lets Player" to play games that I've created.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:

-do commentary of my game excluded complains on long cut scenes, auto text rolling, and music used.

-foul language is fine! Too much mockery is not.

-patience on the very long game play duration, LOL!

-loves fantasy, adventure, battle-focus RPGs, and parodies. (fan of crossover is q plus)

-with funny commentary is a plus.

GAME LIST:

-Captain's Log-

(Duration) 48 hours or more

(Genre) adventure, fantasy, game play focus

(Expectation) Long intro, many cutscene, cheesy gags, references, wrong grammars, challenging battles and puzzles, cameos

(Link) http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/33252-captains-log-the-game-v19/

-This Happy yet Wonderful Funhouse-

(duration) ?

(genre) slice of life, game play focus, cooking

(expectation) Wrong grammar, visual novel game style, recycled characters, every scene is HAPPY!

(link) coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Indrah

Megane Berserker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just gonna mention that starting a request by saying they CANT comment on aspects that may be flawed is kinda narcissistic, intentional or not.

Ultimately Let's Plays are for watchers, not exclusively the developer. Catering to the dev's demands is iffy to me. Just saying this comes off kinda high handed (unintentionally I'm sure).

(Also if I remember correctly your game had explicit content. May want to warn them about that.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

at OP's request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?
I hate seeing threads where less-experienced user's ask for an opinion of their project, and the thread is full of negative feedback by others who are clearly not the target audience. I feel bad for the OP, and I hope they understand that no game can appeal to everyone. :frown:
Hm, just found out I can't use loops, yay.
-Ele
I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheusFrag