First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Resource Type: Battlers, Faceset

Maker Format:
VX Ace

Art Style: Ace RTP

Description: I'm looking for a female masked battler and faceset for my RPG Maker VX ace game. I thought I saw one somewhere but have no idea where. And don't know if it's free to use for commercial games. I was also hoping someone could edit the female version and give her a sword instead of a staff. I have added reference pictures to show what I'm going for.

Reference Images:

Attachments

Last edited:

Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Not Your Ordinary Guy!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Resource Type: Battlers, Faceset

Maker Format:
VX Ace

Art Style: Ace RTP

Description: I'm looking for a female masked battler and faceset for my RPG Maker VX ace game. I thought I saw one somewhere but have no idea where. And don't know if it's free to use for commercial games. I was also hoping someone could edit the female version and give her a sword instead of a staff. I have added reference pictures to show what I'm going for.

Reference Images:
I may make this If I get the time...

Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
ok. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.
Watching Dragon Quest: Your Story on Netflix and already like 5 mins in we've passed over like 3 hours of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enkidu