Spookybun

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking for diagonal, horizonal, and vertical stairs that're all of the same set/style (or at least look similar?)
If anyone has some or knows of some stairs like that, it would help a lot, thank you!

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
similair like those stairs?
456_zps8bf2e9fe.png

if so, you can make it easely from an RTP stairs, it wont be that difficult though.
so you can make any front stairs go virtical and diagonal and bridge like horizontal.

Spookybun

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ShadowDragon

Yeah something like that. But I’m not sure how to go about making my own (or what RTP means).

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not sure where it stands for, but clearly around teh Resourch T... Package, it's the standard resourch any rpg maker come with.
to allow you to create teh game.

you can use your own graphic or mix or edit the RTP to a new unique tile while its stays RTP.

for example, you have a stairs that goes UP (this is basicly your base sprite or base tile)

make a copy and than rotate to the left or right (CW/CCW) than take each stairs and move 2-4 pixels down or up, depends
which diagonally you go, you can flip that horizontal to get the other side.

as for the railing, you can use a bit of a fence and take line by line and move 1 pixel down.

as for horizontal or bridge parts, it works a slightly different, but wood mostly works perfectly, with stone, not entirly sure
how to do that.

there are more ways how to achieve the desire effects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz