Looking for Modern exterior tiles for houses/buildings and Casual Clothes (RMMV)

alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have looked almost everywhere I can think of for good modern full colored tilesets for creating modern looking houses and downtown stores, and apartment buildings. Can't find them anywhere. I've seen some but they're for VX/Ace, or they're in a nostalgic 8-bit type pattern, and that's just not the kind of resource I'm looking for.

Same goes for basic casual clothes, like jeans, a jeans skirt, t-shirts of various kinds, jackets, and also suit/tie and modern looking dresses.

Has anybody ever come across or made these kinds of tiles and clothing(generator parts) for MV?

I'm willing to pay reasonable prices for such items..if I can only find them. I would greatly appreciate if somebody could point me to some of these kinds of things?

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please keep in mind that if you want to commission any pieces, you'll need to make a separate thread in the Classifieds - Request.

EpicFILE

Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Kokoro Reflections have modern tileset.
Check it out. :D
I have no idea about generator parts though. xD

alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@hiddenone My apologies. There's a difficulty in knowing exactly where to post something. Especially when there's overlap in what is being asked. (That, and finding the forums to posts in since there seems to be 3 or 4 different listings, depending on what page is pulled up.)

Jennavieve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Kauzz has some nice modern tiles that are reasonably priced. I haven't really seen any modern generator parts though so I can't recommend anything there.

alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@EpicFILE Thanks! I actually already have a couple of those sets. I'm actually looking for something in that style but not quite as "urban" I guess. If I had to put it into words, I'm looking for more of a downtown, suburban feel.

@Jennavieve - Thank you. I think that Modern+ Basics pack may help out a lot.

Now if I could find those modern clothes to go with it. I find it hard to believe that in the five years or so that MV has been out that nobody would have made a game with modern day characters. They can't ALL be medieval and fantasy type games. LOL

Just gotta keep looking I guess.

Jennavieve

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Jennavieve - Thank you. I think that Modern+ Basics pack may help out a lot.

Now if I could find those modern clothes to go with it. I find it hard to believe that in the five years or so that MV has been out that nobody would have made a game with modern day characters. They can't ALL be medieval and fantasy type games. LOL

You're welcome! I've used Kauzz's tiles myself, they look really nice.

Also, maybe you could take another direction for your generator problem? You could use VisuStella's Character Generator instead of the one in RM. It allows you to make both tall and short sprites and it looks like there's a fair amount of modern clothing in it.

alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks again, I'll look into it. I've been trying to figure out how to use taller sprites anyway.

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@alphawiz, here are a couple of links to some of my stuff that may be useful for you. I hope it helps you out.

alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Journey_Sticks Great... can you give me a link to them The Jeans one only lists filenames.

1609183501172.png

alphawiz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That worked! Thanks! Just had to reload it a couple of times first.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."-Krishna
FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karuu