Not open for further replies.

KainZero0133

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm doing a D&D (5e) style game and I'm looking for a large amount of monsters. I'm trying to fill out a list of something akin to the d&d (5e) monsters manual. There are quite a few monsters in there so if i have to leave a few out it's not too big of a deal, but I'm looking for a pack similar in style to the current MV monsters/battlers. Allot of what I've seen can match it but some just don't out there. Even if it's just about 100 or so of the most used monsters it would be useful.

As a reference, here's a link: http://orkerhulen.dk/onewebmedia/Monster Manual.pdf

Eterbaie

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Canadian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
You wanna make the game for yourself, as hobby, or for commercial purpose?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Fantasy Battler Pack 1 has a lot of the classic monsters related to D&D. The Cursed Kingdom Monster Pack and Demon Realm Battlepack could help fill out the various tanar'ri and baatezu.

By all means check out Aekashics - he does have a lot of stuff, but most of that are more original designs that wouldn't fit well with established monsters, for my tastes, and also use a stylized cartoony art that makes it hard to mix them with other sources.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@Eterbaie, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back from an 11 year hiatus. Lol
I sometime envy the people that haven't played Skyrim yet. I feel like I could trade the whole world to be able to make my first pilgrimage to High Hrothgar all over again
Come join us while we play Pocket Mirror by Astral Shift! :LZSjoy: Starting at 2PM ET today!
Tried changing profile icon but...It just felt weird, you know? Who would even want to talk to me if I didn't have this fat yellow rodent thing....Or whatever it is as a mascot....No one, that's who! I am nothing without it. NOTHING!!..
I am having such a good hair day but because it's thunderstorms all day I don't go out and as such nobody will see my hair >.< It's not often my hair cooperates!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GanMvV