Looking for monsters for a game like D&D

KainZero0133

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I'm doing a D&D (5e) style game and I'm looking for a large amount of monsters. I'm trying to fill out a list of something akin to the d&d (5e) monsters manual. There are quite a few monsters in there so if i have to leave a few out it's not too big of a deal, but I'm looking for a pack similar in style to the current MV monsters/battlers. Allot of what I've seen can match it but some just don't out there. Even if it's just about 100 or so of the most used monsters it would be useful.

As a reference, here's a link: http://orkerhulen.dk/onewebmedia/Monster Manual.pdf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
busy with my newborn child, can't even touch pc at all ;_;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yagyu_Chan