Looking for music for a DDLC style dating sim (Minus the murder and horror part)

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bright, cheery, friendly, and happy music.
Not sure where the best place to look is, I'm looking for music that is either free, or can be
purchased through Steam.

I'm using RM MV for the game (I know I could use VN but I've heard it's not that great, and MV can meet my needs easily enough).

Any suggestions for where to look?

I found a great place for what I was looking for here :
If you're looking for some music for your project, this is a great place to look.

Last edited:

Aaron Krogh

Spoony Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have several free ones downloadable from my YouTube channel. Feel free to credit me as Aaron Krogh if you use anything. : )

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!
I finally caved and bought myself a Switch.
I'm having some trouble finding an established sub-genre to classify our current project. Effervesce Fallacy™ is loosely based on chaos theory . . . does anyone know what this sub-genre is called?
I figured I should start off with a game this (I think at least)would be easier to program. Demonstrating Card drawing for Black Jack

I'm playing Pokémon Yellow to celebrate National Pokémon Day. :smile: What Pokémon games is everyone else playing?

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForbiddenDonut