TinyFoxtail

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Mandarin
Primarily Uses
RMMV
123.png
See in the attached pic, that door has no top above the green line.
So im looking for MV indoor doors with 1 ~ 1.5 tile high.

THANK YOU!

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
You know, that just a few requests below yours there's an answered request that has plenty of them?

TinyFoxtail

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Mandarin
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You know, that just a few requests below yours there's an answered request that has plenty of them?
Thanks,:kaoback: but the doors are too high. If I put 2 tiles high door in my game, thats too weird.
I need 1 ~ 1.5 tile high indoor door.

Oh, I Can edit these 2 tile doors by paint tool into 1 tile door , THANKS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
Hi guys, Im new here. Im using RPGMMV. In this community i would like to learn more and become better rpg developer.
The main character for the first game was originally going to become a member of the party in the third game but I'm probably changing him to an important NPC instead. That brings the third game's total ensemble roster down to nine with one optional secret character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dudoanxsmb