FREE Looking for other creators!

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by Lambosannn, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Lambosannn

Lambosannn Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hello there fellow nerds, I'm here today looking for other like-minded individuals. I'm currently working on a video game in the RPG aspect something similar to, To The Moon by Freebird Games

Synopsis:

Deki's mind is slowly fading he doesn't have much time left on this earth. Suffering from schizophrenia it was hard for Deki to make friends or to even go outside nonetheless. Suzi Kataharah is his only friend he has. She knows Deki for six long years so she knows the ins and outs of how his brain works People with Schizophrenia suffer from many behavioral issues, mood swings, hearing voices in their heads. But it also makes them susceptible to other diseases such as cancer. You essentially play out his few remaining days on earth. But each of these days plays out differently. Suzi orchestrates all the happenings through a simulator that's keeping Deki alive(the conveyor of the drive is subject to change). Deki has a large number of options to choose from. Each of these paths will lead Deki down another a chain of interactions that differ from one another. Though there is one main ending it was it boils down to. Deki will end up fading in the end, though whether or not his death is peaceful is up to the player. Each of your actions changes a bit of the story or a major setting. Deki's Schizophrenia makes his actions intensify the more bad options you go down the more corrupt the world will start to seem. The voices will intensify and he will slip into insanity at a break neck speed.

The role I play:

I make the story, though I'm open to suggestions as long as they fit with the theme of the story. So nothing too endogenous.

What I'm looking for:

A graphic artist and a level designer cause I'm terrible at making levels :/ and I have 0 artistry skills to make extra resources.

To wrap it up:

Yeah think that's about it I hope to hear some responses soon that be gaaaaaaaarrraaaaateee - Tony the Tiger~

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  2. Itsthatoneguy

Itsthatoneguy Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I can help with the level and map designing and can get started right away if you're interested

3. Lambosannn

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Ahh, many thanks, my friend! It would be a delight to have you aboard do you use the skype? I'll PM you, my skype name!

4. Lambosannn

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    bump

5. Lambosannn

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hey guys I'm still looking for help if there is any out there juuuussst saying ;))))

6. gigaswardblade

gigaswardblade narcisistic narcoleptic Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    BUMPS R ILLIGAL!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!11!1