Alkyl107

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Playtest_Poster_SMALL.png

So I'm currently making this cutsie style story adventure game in rpgmaker2003 called "Mumu's Soup Adventure". The main game is currently about 80% complete (chapter 3 out of 4 done) so now I'm using this month to look for people to help find bugs and send feedback for my game.

Synopsis:

The story is about a small friendly ghost cat named Mumu who is trying to run away from his master, the candy witch named Jill Candi, because she wants to use his heart as an ingredient for her soup recipe.
In each chapter, Mumu will encounter various characters with a story of their own.

Despite the cute appearance, the main subject of the story deals with karma, reincarnation and existentialism.

The main characters:

character banner smol.png

Screenshots:

unknown (4).png
unknown (6).png
unknown (5).png
unknown (2).png

Applications:

I made a google form for applications. It also provides further details about the development:

https://forms.gle/cFhWD9WFeSTPjkDC6

Mainly looking for volunteers but I can also provide services/skill trades (Art/Editor/Playtest). There's no specific requirements to apply. Just looking for some people with a bit of spare time :)))

Cootadude

Noob with exp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you have a page for the game via Steam or Itch.io that I can look at?
And I'm wondering what the difference between the original & the Samsara versions are.
Thank you for giving this opportunity & reading through my questions!

Alkyl107

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Do you have a page for the game via Steam or Itch.io that I can look at?
And I'm wondering what the difference between the original & the Samsara versions are.
Thank you for giving this opportunity & reading through my questions!

The original will be fully free and will release a few months earlier than the Samsara version.
The Samsara version however would include extra/alternative sprites/illustrations/dialogue as well as an extra exclusive ending. It will also include external goodies like wallpaper and a live2d illustration :)

I plan to make an itchi.io page for this project as soon as I finish the Samsara version ^^

tumsterfest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi,

Nice work here!

Just curious, what specific skills do you offer for trade? "Art" and, to a lesser extent, "editor" could mean multiple things.

Alkyl107

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hi,

Nice work here!

Just curious, what specific skills do you offer for trade? "Art" and, to a lesser extent, "editor" could mean multiple things.

For art, the most I could do is draw a bust illustration similar to the ones I've shared in the screenshots. Editor is more for writing/story elements, basically proofreading.

RyoYuki

Amateur CG Artist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi hello. Well atm i may am looking for a colorist or someone to help me with my art and bust assets since im kinda busy with eventing. tho im still far from it but i can playtest your game anytime c: i love cute games ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on making a simple sprite frame system. And I'm really happy with the progress.
ZAyFw65.gif
Sketching on Milanote the new script of the system I plan to implement for VNMaker. This is making me learning Coffeescript through a crash-course I never thought I would ever take in my meager career as writer, but brings back fond memories when I was forced to learn RUBY for RPGMaker XP back in those years. Oh dear... :LZSooo:
For some reason, I found this is kinda stylist
ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattoslf