TRADE Looking for Playtesters (will play your game!)

Artomes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello RPG Makers!

I'm looking for a few people will to playtest the game and give feedback. the beta is roughly an hour long and is still rough around the edges. mainly seeking battle system, writing, and story feedback as the graphical part of the game is backlogged for now lol.

I will be happy to provide as much feedback as possible in return for your game. Also, if you find anything interesting in my game and would like to learn or just get some insight on how I did a certain mechanic please let me know! I will be more than happy to share my design process.

Here is the link to my games page below. If you find the game interesting please give it a like. I would greatly appreciate it.
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/lyfis-chronicles.104293/#post-938891

Note: please ignore enemy and character graphics (facesets, enemy battlers, character set, etc) as they are placeholders. Please do critique icons, animations, text boxes.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Gabbypie64

Aster World Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got a transparent after choosing the lucerian path after the battle with flame familiar

Artomes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
shoot yes I just fixed that bug this morning but work had me tied up I am uploading a new fixed version. Thanks for showing interesting in playtesting!

Woland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can playtest it. Just let me know when the fixed version is up :)

Artomes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The fixed version is up and running :thumbsup-left: thanks I really appreciate it.

Nerlis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I don't know if you're still working on the project, i tried it, but right off the bat i'm having a weird bug with a bunch of words highlighted in red, and the red square stays in the screen.
upload_2019-11-15_11-8-32.png

Tatsuya

Tatsyua Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will have a look at this weekend

Grunwave

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Message if you still trading...

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Same here if you wish to trade let me know. I prefer contact through discord after we have an agreement.

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can test it. But I have no game to trade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
- R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
making pierogi and corrupting my game files wbu
Trying to regain my will to work on maps T_T
I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vulgourso