Studio Biest
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is this project still in development?
Hi Gabbypie64, development is indeed on-going!

If you are interested in giving the game a try, I am always happy to have new testers even now. The opening post of this thread has not been updated in a while, but you can find a download link to the newest version and to the development thread of the game below.

Download here
Feedback there!

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know here or in the feedback thread. Should you decide to give it a shot, I hope you will enjoy the game, and thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miss_Kata