KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The game I want playtested is called, Blessed Relics Onotto. This is the beta build of the game, which has 1 hour worth of gameplay.

This game is only in the Windows format.

Genre: RPG / Social Sim / Horror?

This game is story-centric where the plot takes the highest precedence. The story style is similar to what you would see in the Trails and Persona series, where it is very character-driven.
BR Tutorial.PNG
Battle System 1.PNG
It is turned base battle system with Elements that behave in a rock-paper- scissors fashion. Each skill will allow you to gain FP( Fire Point), WP(Water Point) or EP(Earth Point). You can you these to use more powerful and useful skills.

Characters also have exclusive abilities only they can use. For example, the main character can switch between a physical or magic based mode. The modes determine what types of skills you can use.

Social Simulation
There are three major characters in the game and this system affects, so each pair of characters can socialize with one another. However, in this demo you fully experience the system with one of three pairs of characters. You can boost their relationship by talking with them, giving them gifts and reacting positively to a question they give you. This also applies to actions you take, although it won't affect the story too much.
What I need playtesters to do is play through the entire game to make sure the game is free of glitches bugs and may break the game. I would also like to hear what you know and how I might improve the game.

If you are interested feel free to contact me via private message or on this forum.

Synoposis

At the center of a city and a village, a tower one day appear out of nowhere. The tower beckons people to come almost like they are in a trance or it appeals to their deepest desires. Along with the appearance of the tower divine items also started appearing, these were known as "Blessed Relics."

During a normal day for a girl named Eota Kozo, her house is suddenly attacked by bizarre creatures that appeared out of nowhere. This leads leads her to discover the "Enigma Tower" and from this day on her fate is tied the ominous tower.

Engine: RPG Maker MV

Position needed: Playtesters

My Role: Developer of the game

Anyway, if you want to give my game a try you could go to the link:

Last edited:

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Because my English is not good, so I can't understand the plot, but when I just played, I found out why the monster HP can still attack when it reaches 0 and then die instead of directly dying when it reaches 0?

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Because my English is not good, so I can't understand the plot, but when I just played, I found out why the monster HP can still attack when it reaches 0 and then die instead of directly dying when it reaches 0?
That must have been the tutorial section, you aren't supposed be able kill until turn 3 when that state is removed. I will be sure to mention that in game.

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like the map style very much. Although I can find several after playing, just like the following figure, I don't know whether it's my problem or... After playing the first boss, when the plot comes back, my teammates will walk randomly. After I save it, they will follow me when I log in. The second one is that you can see the plot when you sleep at night. Now it's very late. I should go to bed. I have other things to do tomorrow. I'll continue to help you find problems when I have time1.png2.png

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like the map style very much. Although I can find several after playing, just like the following figure, I don't know whether it's my problem or... After playing the first boss, when the plot comes back, my teammates will walk randomly. After I save it, they will follow me when I log in. The second one is that you can see the plot when you sleep at night. Now it's very late. I should go to bed. I have other things to do tomorrow. I'll continue to help you find problems when I have timeView attachment 192494View attachment 192495
It turned out I added Attria too early in the game by accident so that should fix the bug you mentioned. I updated the game file as well.

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Bandito

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
Wrong thread, sorry.

Edit: Just read the OP, if my laptop can run it (I am on Linux using Wine I'll give you a reply). I will test it right now.
Edit2: I tried to Extract it but it gets an error on Ubuntu. I don't why that happens but that makes the game stays on "Loading..."

Last edited:

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wrong thread, sorry.

Edit: Just read the OP, if my laptop can run it (I am on Linux using Wine I'll give you a reply). I will test it right now.
Edit2: I tried to Extract it but it gets an error on Ubuntu. I don't why that happens but that makes the game stays on "Loading..."
I think it had something to do with the link. I reposted the link, see if it will work. It only in the Windows format.

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi there @KazukiT!

I finished the demo for your game and I enjoyed it. :) Here are my thoughts on the game:

• I like the title screen. The art is very cool.
  • The tutorials are well done, I like how they are presented and they do a good job easing the player into the game mechanics.
  • I like the relationship system.
  • I really enjoyed the battle system. Good job with the skills for the characters. :)
  • I like how the enemy's sprite change when they are nearly dead. That's a nice touch.
  • I enjoyed the puzzle with the statues and the red and blue crystals.

• I didn't enjoy the slider puzzle, I got stuck on it for a while. I did figure it out the solution, thanks to your help but maybe you can include an option to skip it.
  • You could make a custom loading screen instead of using the default one.

• I like the relationship system but it is very buggy. Sometime the "+" or the "_" signs wouldn't appear over the characters properly. The choice to switch characters wouldn't go away and if I did press the Page Up button in the dungeon it would cause the third party member to disappear and I would only have two party members. I had to reload my game to fix it.
  • The invincible monster can trap the player in a corner and they will be unable to escape. Make the monster transparent temporarily after escaping the battle so the player has a chance to get away.
  • After I defeated the giant rock monster, this glitch happened where two Lagatos appeared:
1625407913659.png
  • There are some typos that need fixing.

1625407438601.png
CORRECTION: "Don't get carried away like you always do."
1625407479729.png

CORRECTION: "Hey. Are you two in need of some Blessed Relics?"
1625407528165.png

CORRECTION: "Eota, you seem like someone who reads a lot. There is something I want to ask you."

1625407585555.png

CORRECTION: Reggie is misspelled as "Recggie"

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there @KazukiT!

I finished the demo for your game and I enjoyed it. :) Here are my thoughts on the game:

• I like the title screen. The art is very cool.
  • The tutorials are well done, I like how they are presented and they do a good job easing the player into the game mechanics.
  • I like the relationship system.
  • I really enjoyed the battle system. Good job with the skills for the characters. :)
  • I like how the enemy's sprite change when they are nearly dead. That's a nice touch.
  • I enjoyed the puzzle with the statues and the red and blue crystals.

• I didn't enjoy the slider puzzle, I got stuck on it for a while. I did figure it out the solution, thanks to your help but maybe you can include an option to skip it.
  • You could make a custom loading screen instead of using the default one.

• I like the relationship system but it is very buggy. Sometime the "+" or the "_" signs wouldn't appear over the characters properly. The choice to switch characters wouldn't go away and if I did press the Page Up button in the dungeon it would cause the third party member to disappear and I would only have two party members. I had to reload my game to fix it.
  • The invincible monster can trap the player in a corner and they will be unable to escape. Make the monster transparent temporarily after escaping the battle so the player has a chance to get away.
  • After I defeated the giant rock monster, this glitch happened where two Lagatos appeared:
View attachment 194294
  • There are some typos that need fixing.

View attachment 194289
CORRECTION: "Don't get carried away like you always do."
View attachment 194290

CORRECTION: "Hey. Are you two in need of some Blessed Relics?"
View attachment 194292

CORRECTION: "Eota, you seem like someone who reads a lot. There is something I want to ask you."

View attachment 194293

CORRECTION: Reggie is misspelled as "Recggie"
When you said "Sometime the "+" or the "_" signs wouldn't appear over the characters properly." at what point in the game did it happened? I would like to know so I could correct it.

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
When you said "Sometime the "+" or the "_" signs wouldn't appear over the characters properly." at what point in the game did it happened? I would like to know so I could correct i
I first noticed it happening when Lagoto joined my party and during the social interaction with him. The "+" and "-" would appear in random parts of the screen instead of appearing over the character's head. It would happen randomly so I didn't get a screenshot of it, sorry.

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just wanted to do a similar example of ranch story, but I didn't find a store plug-in like your game. I don't know if you can tell me the URL of that plug-in. I need that one

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just wanted to do a similar example of ranch story, but I didn't find a store plug-in like your game. I don't know if you can tell me the URL of that plug-in. I need that one
I am not quite sure what you are talking about?

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to find a plug-in that is the same as the store in your game, but I haven't found it for a long time, so I'd like to ask where you get the plug-in that restricts shopping in your storeQQ图片20210720094328.png

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to find a plug-in that is the same as the store in your game, but I haven't found it for a long time, so I'd like to ask where you get the plug-in that restricts shopping in your storeView attachment 195947
This is actually the Yanfly Shop Core plug-in. The plug-in that restricts the number of items you can carry is called Eli_Max Items.
Although you will need a core plugin to run, which is found on that site.

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is actually the Yanfly Shop Core plug-in. The plug-in that restricts the number of items you can carry is called Eli_Max Items.
Although you will need a core plugin to run, which is found on that site.
thank you very much

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I participated in the official video event collection!
Well I am infinitely upset that I finally got a good idea... after the Touch the Stars game jam is pretty much over.

Gather resources to build a spaceship to escape the apocalypse! It would have been cool....
Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might even get fanservice. Oh, but I need the right costume for the character.
"but what even is an API??"
Poppet Quest stats so far.. 61 views, 20 downloads, 3 reviews, 1 comment, 4 followers gained.... Hmm...
From a content creation standpoint, games really have awful traction. At least the experiment is interesting, time to see what adding Twitter into the mix does. Maybe the supposed 1,290 followers I have on it will prove useful. Then I'll test out Insta. :barf:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xshwarrior