Looking for pre-made animation sets

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by jkweath, Oct 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. jkweath

jkweath Goes Fast Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello, and apologies if this isn't the right board to ask for this:

Resource Type: Animations
    Maker Format: MV
    Art Style: MV

Description: I'm looking for animations to expand upon the default 120 included with MV. To clarify, I'm not looking for more animation spritesheets. Rather, I'm looking for what would basically be a demo project with extra pre-made animations that are ready to use, whether they're just variations of the existing animation spritesheets or use entirely new animation sprites (that are credited and free for commercial use, of course).

I know this is an odd request, but I'd like to spice up the animations for my next project, and though I'm certainly capable of re-arranging and recoloring animations to make new ones, I'd much rather focus on other things. I haven't seen anything like I've requested around the resource boards, nor do I know if such a set exists outside the resource boards, which is why I'm asking here.

(on-topic note: if the MV staff offered demo projects with pre-made animations for all the animation packs they sell, I'd buy them in a heartbeat)

SmashArtist likes this.
  2. bgillisp

bgillisp Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I think there's some in the restaff done by Kes back in 2014/2015 or so? I can't tell you exact location for them, but that is a place to start.

Edit: Nevermind, those were Member+ so you can't get those anymore. Don't know of any other at the moment.

jkweath likes this.
  3. BlueVikingr

BlueVikingr The Dragonbirb Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
  4. jkweath

jkweath Goes Fast Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @BlueVikingr that's the kind of thing I was looking for, thank you! Most of the animations there are single target version of full screen animations and small variations of basic attacks, but I'm sure I can find uses for some of them.

Anyone else know of any other animation packs like this one?