InochiPM

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
I didn't know where to post this since its not a Plugin request.

I'm in need of a programmer who can help me make the UI of the game the way i want it.
Because it seems i wasn't clear in the way that i wanted my UI before hand.
So i made mockups in photoshop of what i want.

EDIT: I made more mockups of the other things i need, if you would like to see more or how the game works please message me!
Assets used are subject to change.
Tittles.pngTittles_Selected_Menu2.png
Tittles_Chapter Selected_EXchapt.pngSettings_Menu.pngVictim_List.pngTittles_Chapter Selected.png
Victim_List.pngEnding_list.png
Backlog.pngDrop_down_License.png
Choice_box.pngItem_Get.png
Message Box.pngPause_Menu.png
Inventory_Slide_in.pngInventory_Menu.png
Playtime_Counter.pngRoom_Location_POpUP.png
Start_button.pngTrophy_Slidein.png
(DISCLAIMER!!! The BG is temporary and each piece of the menu was hand vectored by me in illustrator. they look like the Switch games because thats the menu style i want to use)

These are what i want my menus to look like...
So it seems I probably wont get to far with the development of my game unless I have some custom plugins or help from someone who knows how to do most of the things I cannot. TBH I'm only a graphic designer and i'm the one who is writing the story for the game, I can make UI assets and the like but thats about where my expertise ends with this.

If anyone is willing to help me please feel free to message me,

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I didn't know where to post this since its not a Plugin request.

I'm not sure why you would think this isn't a plugin request. There is no other way it can be done.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay, our new game, Causality is finally released on Steam!
A good way to practice writing is to write "flash fiction"; very short stories. Link
[CM]
5VaUMjAFpz1I6fSsgDrfJc.jpg

Title is star.
Dam, does the night get to me, I sound and look like a monster. Its 3:54 am right now...I need sleep...or...coffee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beru