bellprincess

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but I am at my wits end for trying to find a face. Are there any good resources for facesets for animals that include a rabbit for RMMZ? Anything that is out there is either too small or not transparent. Part of the party is going to be animals, and this is the last one that I need. Anything will help, I've been at this for like three hours now and I'm so close to scrapping a character because I have no art talent to make a rabbit face. I just need a white rabbit face to put into the battle section so it isn't the only one that's empty.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Cootadude

Noob with exp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anything that is out there is either too small or not transparent.
If the non-transparent facesets are just a base color you can easily use something like Gimp to make it transparent. If you want you can give me those facesets and I'll give them transparent backgrounds.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
You can use this one as bust or cut a face out:
Terms:
(but the description in this post says that it is not engine bound, so only the other terms apply)

bellprincess

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can use this one as bust or cut a face out:
Terms:
(but the description in this post says that it is not engine bound, so only the other terms apply)
Oh my gosh!! Thank you so so much:) The bunny is just too cute too! Exactly what I needed

If the non-transparent facesets are just a base color you can easily use something like Gimp to make it transparent. If you want you can give me those facesets and I'll give them transparent backgrounds.
Thank you very much for the offer! Very kind of you, but someone found one I can use and it is perfect.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif
Zaj
Hi quick question. Is it possible for me to make a custom VXAce script without learning some bulkiness of Ruby?
Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone
6000 Plugins for RPG Maker MV, Pixel RPG Icons, & Reboot Pixel Font | RPG Maker News #38

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rauro