Lord Roy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To be more specific I'm looking for MV Battlers of VX ACE characters such as Bennett. I got inspired by one of Yanfly's videos. Since for my game, it was going to have a mode where you can go back 15 years in the past to experience certain events, so I was looking for characters such as Eric, Ralph, Bennett, Ylva, Ulrika, Ernest, Terrence, and others. So do I try to recreate some in the character creator or look for some? Since character creator doesn't have the hat for Bennett.

Link to a Picture to help clarify my question. (Changed the link to the picture, since I didn't realize my drive was locked.)

Last edited:

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This belongs in resource requests.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Lord Roy What you do is to Report your opening post and ask for it to be moved, otherwise we have duplicate threads all over the place. Someone else did the Report for you.

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your google drive is also locked.
No one can access the file you posted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__Andrea__