Lord Roy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To be more specific I'm looking for MV Battlers of VX ACE characters such as Bennett. I got inspired by one of Yanfly's videos. Since for my game, it was going to have a mode where you can go back 15 years in the past to experience certain events, so I was looking for characters such as Eric, Ralph, Bennett, Ylva, Ulrika, Ernest, Terrence, and others. So do I try to recreate some in the character creator or look for some? Since character creator doesn't have the hat for Bennett.

Link to a Picture to help clarify my question. (Changed the link to the picture, since I didn't realize my drive was locked.)

Last edited:

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This belongs in resource requests.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Lord Roy What you do is to Report your opening post and ask for it to be moved, otherwise we have duplicate threads all over the place. Someone else did the Report for you.

[move]Resource Requests[/move]

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your google drive is also locked.
No one can access the file you posted.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I finished setting up my new desk and apparently she thinks this is where she goes now.

20210411_082331.jpg
not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste
Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
venxarmy