Looking for Ruins/Ruin Village Tileset (MV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZodiacStories

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I am looking for a tileset that I can use to make a village ruin! Like stone outlines of houses with no walls and the like. Please and thank you!

thepsyche

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I've been using MV for about five or six years and been on the lookout for such assets. With some exceptions, there's nothing really definitive for this. The only thing I can recommend is FSM Desert and Ruins - but that is only available through purchase.

EDIT: FSM Woods & Cave also has a few stone walls that are a bit damaged, but that's about it.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's an older thread where Avery shared a few ruins links. I know there are a few more floating around but I'll have to look in my assets folder later.

TuxedoedPenguin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's a thread asking a similar question, where Journey_Sticks provides an excellent tileset for destroyed-looking village tiles. It doesn't quite contain stone outlines, but it could be used to very easily create "ruined village" structures:

ZodiacStories

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been using MV for about five or six years and been on the lookout for such assets. With some exceptions, there's nothing really definitive for this. The only thing I can recommend is FSM Desert and Ruins - but that is only available through purchase.

EDIT: FSM Woods & Cave also has a few stone walls that are a bit damaged, but that's about it.
Thanks for letting me know~ though I looking for more medieval ruins, I'll be sure to keep these in mind!

Thank you! As awesome as these are, they sadly don't fit the MV tileset size.

Here's a thread asking a similar question, where Journey_Sticks provides an excellent tileset for destroyed-looking village tiles. It doesn't quite contain stone outlines, but it could be used to very easily create "ruined village" structures:
Thanks!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

OcRam MZ and RETRO demo -projects are now also updated (includes all plugins released yesterday).
At work.
Co: "This bug drove me insane. I tried a lot of things to debug, it just stuck".
Me: "How did you debug it?"
Co: *shows a complicated debugging method using breakpoints and everything*
Me: "What about ... " *casually prints a stack trace in the try/catch exception
Co: "Wait, you can do that??"
Totally original and unique OC
Harold.png
So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
If you are in these ices, I will give all the fire...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papay