Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone happen to know any serif pixel fonts that support cyrillic characters? Think default RPG Maker 2000/2003 font to have an idea of what I'm looking for. There is only one like that I've found so far and it's the only font I have that won't load in MV. Any help, as always, is much appreciated.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'General Discussion' is for looking at broad themes as they affect the making of games, it is not for queries about the resources we use to make games.

[move]Resource Requests[/move]

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@EpicFILE Very interesting resource, indeed. I like that you can type a single preview text for all the fonts at the same time, which makes it much easier to see which ones support Cyrillic. I managed to find a few good ones like that, including those that didn't make my MV freeze at the loading screen. Thank you very much!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Saw a video of myself*
*Opens google*
*Search "How to delete my personality"*
Me: "I should make a quick prototype of my system to test early"
Also me: "Eh, drawing the character is more fun than actually making the game"
FFhEfyfUcAMOLjF
Avery wrote on BCj's profile.
Hey, how did your emergency surgery go? Are you okay?
Remember when people had the ability to have meaningful conversations on platforms like twitter or facebook? Good times... Nowadays is absolute crap.
All aboard the Advent calendar train, riding Avery's coattails as an excuse to make more sprites. ;)
Advent2021-01.gif

Get 'em in my thread in General Resources.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soohwa