Looking for some classic RM2k3 sheets...

riggsbass

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hi guys! I just recently purchased RPG Maker 2003 on Steam and now I'm reliving the glory days after work. I'm having a hard time looking for some specific resources, though. I've scoured the Charas project resource board and haven't seen some of them, so I'm gonna see if this board's knowledge base can help:
  • Small raindrop animations (for rainy settings) charaset
  • RTP character poses (charasets, combat poses, anything related)
  • RTP character facesets
Credit where it's due if you can find them, they're great assets to have! I've been peeking around the files of old RM2k games but haven't had good results yet. I feel like they'd really help, as would any other RTP edits you might have lying around. If you can point me to games containing these resources, that would also be amazing.

Thanks!!!

(I'm also looking for a sidescrolling RPG Maker 2003 game where the sprites were River City Ransom and the rest of the game was pretty anime looking...)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
FSM are re-releasing all the stuff they ever made for 2003 (plus other stuff, too). You can find it here.

As for pointing you to games where you can take other peoples' edits - that's ripping, and we do not allow people to either ask for, or supply, ripped assets on this site.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

finally redesigned one of the major antagonist of my game, Pro... aka Prometheus.
Well, I've decided I'll take a break on making Forgotten Eclipse...and Make a mod for FNF
Trailer for my new game.
last one for a while

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macaoclub