Looking for someone to make a steampunk style Windowskin foir my game!

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by RHachicho, Oct 1, 2016.

1. RHachicho

RHachicho Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hi there I am looking for a steampunk style windowskin to match my game's UI maybe with some slight arcane elements. The Windowskin should be compatible with RPGMaker MV I am including screenshots of my currently completed UI graphics.

You will ofc be credited in the game.

The windowskin I have included is the one I am currently using. While not intended as a style reference. I like the thicker window borders. And I want something like that. But 1 or 2 pixels thicker in places  .. as this will result in them lining up snugly with my faces. Use the screenshot below as a guide.

NOTE : The game is high resolution so any patterning will have to tile horizontally and vertically. It's important that any wood surface matches the color of the wood in the screenshots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a screenshot of my UI as it stands and the windowskin should match this style :)

[​IMG]

You'll earn a spot in the credits of my game .. and my undying gratitude =) If I really like what you make we might even be able to talk about commissions in future .. if you're up for it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  2. Maidlyn

Maidlyn Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'll try at it. I'll send my work to you in a PM when I'm done and you can decide whether you like it or not.