looking for something to help with balancing my game

RagnaTheGrey

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
hello everyone im very new to rpgm vx ace or any other rpgm ive read all the tutorials on the main site and the one thing i cant wrap my head around is balancing weapons monsters and characters... is there some sort of tool to help with this or do am i out of luck?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure what a beginner's guide to cutscenes would do to help you balance weapons & monsters ...

I've moved this thread to Program and Utility Discussion. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

RagnaTheGrey

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure what a beginner's guide to cutscenes would do to help you balance weapons & monsters ...

I've moved this thread to Program and Utility Discussion. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.
yeah it does have alot of helpful info though just not what im looking for

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also next time, could you please use a thread title that's meaningful? TRY to put it in the appropriate place - if you don't we'll move it and say we've moved it. It's more important for your title to reflect what you're actually asking about. If you want to change it, you can edit your first post and click on the Use Full Editor button. :)

Eurgh

Lord of the Reapers
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Might be a bit too late. But to balance your game, just play it. Mostly trial and error, once you get the hang of it, it will become second nature.

That's the best answer I can give you. 

Just do whatever you feel is reasonable. Play the game, if it feels too strong/weak, tweak it a bit. Retry, do it until it feels right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonas930