Looking for sort of a town thingy (RPG MAKER MV)

Looperdooper

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looking for a tileset that sort of meets these conditions, anything that may be sort of close to would be cool to see.

Mystic_Enigma

A scattered memory, hoping to be recalled...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Exactly what do you mean by "90's vibes"? That could mean alot...It would help if you provided some examples of what you're looking for.

Looperdooper

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Exactly what do you mean by "90's vibes"? That could mean alot...It would help if you provided some examples of what you're looking for.
Okay, so it's kind of hard to explain, ignore the 90s vibes for a sec and I think it'd be like this.

Attachments

• Deadwood.jpg
    Deadwood.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 3
  • fernie-e1556900458118.jpg
    fernie-e1556900458118.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 090adea43312d0f74144a10283c4d0e8--smallest-town-in-america-small-towns.jpg
    090adea43312d0f74144a10283c4d0e8--smallest-town-in-america-small-towns.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 3

Looperdooper

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All I need to do now is find some road tiles outside stuff etc, any ideas that may go with that tileset?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm working with Excel today, and I just hate VBA so much. It's like the designers said "How can we make a programming language that works as obtusely and inefficiently as possible?"
Beep-Beep-Motha-facka.gif

Just finished and uploaded the delivery truck base/sprite sheet. I've been steadily replacing the default assets with early modern alternatives. The air-ship for a biplane, horse-drawn wagon for a delivery truck, and next a sailboat for a steam-powered passenger liner (think of the SS Olympic and RMS Titanic).
I caught a shiny magikarp on pokemonGO today AND finally saw Detective Pikachu and it was so cute and I'm still so hype AHHHHH!!!
one of the coolest things I've learned from the forums is the ability to give yourself a hitbox. I have a move you can do on the fields. shoulder tackle. thanks to the forums, that tackle triggers self A switches on some events. NPC's and the environment now react to the tackle. awesome.
I really liked how this one turned out! :kaopride:
WYqMPf6.png

Character (Yes, this is a character): Nibiru the Primal Being from Yugioh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trex1930