Lihinel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey, hope this is the right sub forum.

Had to remove/redo a lot of Maps that used ZanyZora and/or HanzoKimura Resources and cleaned most of my game of anything that isn't RTP or featured here as free for commercial use.

The Resources in question are the following: (All downloaded ~2007, original sources sites no longer exist)

I use the head and coat of this character, those are RTP Edits, so I could recreate it:
cha_girl21.png

This greenhouse is only available in a destroyed form, a lot of it seems to be RTP:
greenhousecomplete.png

And lastly, and I dont even have a tileset for this, but I am not 100% sure I edited it, is the roof of this barn, which seems to be an RTP Edit. (Walls by cancadis, shadow by me):
roof.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Greenhouse is Zanyzora so I would recommend not to use it.
The char was made by Strawberry Quartz.

Lihinel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Thanks a lot, Ill replace the sets ASAP.

Pictures have been deleted again.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Why? Strawberry Quartz is safe to use ;3 (And had a lot more pretty sprites)

Lihinel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Do you have a link to a topic or site of Strawberry Quartz?
Can't find it and would like to read the ToS and maybe get some other resources if its safe for use.
(Since I deleted most of the resources I had collected over the years, for which I couldn't find the sources)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

…I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd
Zombie status is now complete. I didn't have to do much in the way of changing how healing is applied to undead targets, was just a simple 3 line code. I thought I had to overhaul Game_Action lol. Everything else was doable by events. So.. Zombie: You turn undead. Your element changes to darkness. You're weak to light, you're strong to physical attacks and healing hurts you and revival items will kill you.
My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RiyuDayo