Raine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello all.

I'm looking for a space themed futuristic resources, mainly tilesets, but also, if possible, other stuff like characters, vehicles, etc; for RPG Maker MV size. I found some interesting stuff on the 32x32 format for VX/XP/ACE, but I'm not skilled enough to rescale the stuff for the MV format, beacause simple zoom and filters looks a bit "cartoon" or too blur.

My request is ask people if they know tilesets and other resources of spaceships, futuristic bases, cities, strange planets, etc. Space themed stuff in general, for the MV format. Due to the recent release of the MV, there is still not enough material of this type. If someone knows any resource that can help me I will be thankful.

I cannot ask for someone to make it because is a big work, so instead I ask if soemone knows any resources of this type.

Some examples form 32x32 resoruces to see the style I like:

sci-fi-tiles-left.png

futuristic-image-1.jpg

future-joy-tilee_750.png

mock1-9.gif

sci-fi-tiles-right.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There's a resource pack in the store though it's paid. It's here. (haven't found tilesets tho)

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you search through the "tile" section of this topic, you will find that different people have made bits and pieces that should help you. And while the Bloxivity pack might also have some pieces that will help you, I don't think it is quite a full tileset like the Futuristic pack for Ace.

Personally, I have taken the Futuristic tileset and simply upped it to 150% in Gimp and been fairly pleased with the results. If I get around to releasing something with it, I might go back and redo it with some filters, but overall I found it to be not bad.

Raine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
If you search through the "tile" section of this topic, you will find that different people have made bits and pieces that should help you. And while the Bloxivity pack might also have some pieces that will help you, I don't think it is quite a full tileset like the Futuristic pack for Ace.

Personally, I have taken the Futuristic tileset and simply upped it to 150% in Gimp and been fairly pleased with the results. If I get around to releasing something with it, I might go back and redo it with some filters, but overall I found it to be not bad.

Thanks for the link, I found some stuff which I can start work.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Some drawings I made in Lapis, one day I intend to involve them in some RPG Maker project.
* maybe two wall frames
*or some sprite flower tiara, or maybe it inspires someone to do something.
bdd19b62e539d17b3b00cc3d63034f7d.jpg

fcca5c8471b34483da8e032cfe579275.jpg
Step by step, I am coming back.

memorial.png
MasterTenchi wrote on Pixeldrama's profile.
Do you happen to have any of the two lockpicking minigames in RPG Maker MZ format?
I'd love to use them both in my game, and the only ones I've found are yours, but they are in MV format. Strange no one has made a single one for MZ yet. I am hoping you have - but just on the down-low.
SF_People2_8 added!
index.php

1642338286154.png
Trying to draw some pixel art cliffs. Which side looks better, left or right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedKitsune